Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week 14

There's a little bump!!


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About 4 pounds

Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Stretch marks? Thankfully no.
Best moment this week: Baby is coming with us on our very belated honeymoon!
Miss anything: At this point I miss my appetite.
Movement: Not that I can feel.
Food cravings: Pizza!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Oranges, also the fridge...
Worst symptom: Peeing every 5 minutes or so is getting a little old.
Have you started to show yet: Just a little.

  Gender: I don't know yet!
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.

  Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: A mix. (See below).
Looking forward to: Actually looking pregnant!


That's a pic of me at work when I was feeling extra huge (so please excuse the 
traffic cone orange shirt). BabyLang is the size of a large lemon this week, head 
to bottom it's 3 and a half inches! It's getting all kinds of facial developments: it 
can squint, frown, and grimace and may be sucking it's thumb. (So cute!)

In other news, jeans are no longer comfortable at all. I can still button the button,
 but I hate wearing anything so restricting. I've done the "rubberband in the button 
hole" thing but I'm not quite big enough for that, so basically if I wear jeans, they're
 unbuttoned and I wear a long shirt so (hopefully) no one can tell.

Also I basically live in the bathroom which sucks. My daily exercise is walking 
back and forth to the bathroom approximately 85 times a day.
I still get queasy but I haven't thrown up in about a week!! (That's a lie, I threw 
up yesterday. But other than that it was like a week which was HUGE!) 

As far as mood goes, Chris says that he can't wait for the baby to come so 
'nice Jocelyn' can come back. I sort of hate people a little right now. But I can
 be happy too (*Sheepish grin).

I'm in my second trimester so according to all the pregnancy literature I've
 seen, I should start feeling awesome any second now...


Now I need to go pack because Chris and I are FINALLY going on our 
honeymoon. (After 2 years and  10 months of marriage, it's about time!) 
I guess living in Hawaii just gave us the perfect opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment